Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

Andrew grew a beard while he was home with Isaac and had fun shaving it before going back to work, and then had more fun trying to recreate the past by posing like his dad, with a rockin' stach!


...and just because it is so sweet, here's baby Andrew and his Grandpa Rudy.

2 comments:

AggeJ said...

Sweetie your making me feel so old but I love the old pictures you found of Andrew they bring back such good memories for me that was such a happy time in my life when my kids were small. Love Ma Ma A

V.Moon said...

OMG you guys...I was just thinking about my dad (Grampa R.) today more than usual for some reason and then I saw this...Such a great picture of he and his first namesake baby Andrew! He would have been 105 this past Sept.!