Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The other possible due date...

Isaac after his 1st bath last week (& I mean very 1st bath - they don't bath babies at our hospital).
Today is the other possible due date for Isaac... the doctors were never quite sure with his measurements... I'm SO glad we didn't have to wait this long to meet Isaac.

Also yesterday was one year since Isla had anaphylaxis and one year of massive improvements on the allergy front. Our lives are so much better and less stressful than they were a year ago. I am celebrating with some cheesy garlic dinner rolls and Isla is celebrating by eating the peanut M&Ms she got while trick-or-treating.

The dates 11-1-10 and 9-13-11 are going to be seared in my brain just as much as my kiddos birthdays. I'm so glad to have them both here happily sleeping as I type this!

2 comments:

Kenner said...

Oh my gosh, he's SUCH a cutie! (And his hair totally reminds me of Nathan's! Except Nathan HATED baths so any pictures I would have taken of him in a towel would have been much less cute!) :)

AggeJ said...

He is such a cute little boy.