Isla has a little boyfriend at school. His name is Dante and she talks about him non-stop.
She always tells us what he did at school and what they played together. When we were carving pumpkins she named her pumpkin Dante. Just now when I was putting her down for her nap she grabbed a bracelet and said, "I need this. This green circle is my phone."
I said, "Ok."
She said, "In case Dante calls, I need it in bed."
"If Dante calls, say 'Hi' to him for me."
Isla - "If Dante calls I will say lots of things to him, like the list of groceries that I need."
I met Dante's mom on Monday and apparently the affection is mutual and everyone in their family has been hearing about Isla non-stop. Even Dante's Grandma knows all about Isla.


4 comments:
How cute! How could he not feel the same way about Isla? :)
Oh no! I knew my boys would have many rivals for Isla's affections, but this sounds serious! ;-) I'll have to tell the little Mortons to step up their game!
That story is completely adorable and as always, I adore Isla. You and Andrew have created (not surprisingly) the most darling children.
HAHAHA, that is TOO CUTE! I love that her grocery list was her most important thing to tell him :)
That is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment