Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Now...

Isla is in bed singing, "All of the Other Reindeer had a very shiny NOOOOSSSEEE!" Over and over and over...

Isaac's medicine came today and he took it no problem, but spit it right back up...not sure how it will work. I also read all about it and got nervous about giving it to him. On the other hand I counted his reflux after one feeding today - 7 times. He eats at least 10 times a day, so that is about 70 times of reflux a day.

I loaded up on a ton of candy at Trader Joe's that is dairy free. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be cutting soy - I found some good stuff!

I'm determined to make a gingerbread house this year. I replicated my parents house once,... but this year it will be more classic and less complex.

Isla had a funny incident last week. I was wrapping Christmas presents during her nap (I'm done!) and she came out while Andrew was tucking her in and saw all the wrapping trappings. I explained what I was doing and told her we could do some more together when she woke. Isla NEVER leaves her room without asking - she has literally never once left her room and rarely left her bed, even when crying. Later during her nap she wandered out in a very confused state, picked up the ribbon and wandered back toward her room. I ran after her, took the ribbon back and asked if she wanted to stay up. She looked at me confusedly and then agreed, but just wanted to cuddle and seemed to very slowly wake up. I'm pretty sure she was sleep walking! Isn't that crazy! A sleep walking ribbon thief!

I got the Moby out today. I'm not sure why I waited this long - it seemed like such a chore, but once I got him it, it was so nice! I look forward to using it a lot in the cold months.

So far we've made gingerbread cookies (and eaten some Lebkuchen from my SIL!) and busted out the Christmas music. We also tried to go to the Christmas preview at SeaWorld, but it was overcrowded and not that fun and we forgot to have Isla use the bathroom and she peed on Andrew, so all in all it was a fail. I'm getting started on the Christmas cards and tomorrow we are getting out the Christmas decor... I'm also making plans for activities in our community. I can't wait. Yey! I love this time of year!!!

The house is slowly getting cleaner - hopefully the decor will inspire me to keep it clean.

We are watching Star Trek - TNG! Our favorite thing to watch other than How I Met Your Mother (which, on a side note, is rockin' right now!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids!

2 comments:

Kenner said...

I can't believe you have all your shopping and wrapping done already! You're super woman!

And I'd forgotten about when you'd give the medicine and they'd spit it right back up again! I HATED THAT! It's the same medicine Isla took, right? Is there new info about it that made you nervous? I hope he gets some in his system soon and that it starts working!

Theedholmfam said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kids too!