Mama = "Moms"
Daddy = "Dads"
Banana = "Bananz"
Jammies = "Jams"
"Hey Moms, can I have a bananz?"
Here's Isla in her monkey jams upside down eating a banans with her hands covered with the footsies!
Her odd little Southern/Boston/British accent continues - we spent 10 minutes the other night trying to figure out what she was talking about. It turns out she was asking about a girl dressed as Belle (or as Isla said, "Bayuh").
She also still throws random 'n' sounds into words - "Punkmin" "Chocolint" "Trink-or-Treat"
Isla has taken to calling Isaac, "Brother." It is so cute!


1 comment:
I don't really know why but the whole "bananz" thing really cracks me up! I hope Meadow says funny things someday . . . but not any time soon! And I read your birth story, and it was great! Your little family is so sweet!
Post a Comment