Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun adventures...

I have Sarah again as my RN.
Today she got a wheel chair and let me leave in the wheel chair with Andrew, Isla and my parents without a RN chaperone. :-) (Other than my mom.)

Isla rode in my lap and snuggled a bunch and we wheeled over to a cafe next to the hospital. Isla & I shared a smoothie and we had fun doing something normal.

At the cafe I ran into one of my tele nurses - her baby girl is due in early November - and we caught up.

What a fun day!!!

3 comments:

strivingChef said...

Wonderful!

We are thinking of you guys and so thrilled to know that Isaac is doing beautifully.

Lots of love from Catalina :-)

A

Aunt Chris said...

Dare I say that Isaac seems to be improving with age?!? This is wonderful news!

XOOXO

V.Moon said...

YaY! Lets hear it for Isaac's sweet heart getting closer and closer to normal! Glad to know your dad is here too Ali! Please give both your mom and dad our love ok? I seem to have had a little relapse of this dumb sinus/bronchitis thing. I'm shooting for the end of the week now to see you all but of course not until I'm feeling fine for a few days...prayers always,
Grantie V.