I just talked to Isla & told her I was coming home.
Me: Guess what Isla? I get to come home today. When you wake up from your nap, I'll be home!
I: I would love for you to come home after one last nap!
Me: Ok, well I'll be there when you wake up.
I: And will you play with me?
Me: Yes!
I: and read to me! ...and put me to bed!?!
Me: "Yes!"


5 comments:
This is too sweet!
I love this so much. Makes me teary. So happy you are at home with your family, and that Isaac is thriving.
Soooo glad you're home Ali & Isaac with your dearest fans all around you! And yeah, I agree with Emi that Isla's comments are just TOO adorable for words!Love,G.Vicki, G. Bill & Pal
just love this. in a few short senteces you know all will be ok with Isla and that she's just so happy to have a wonderful mommy like you.
I'm so glad your home and doing so well. PaPa and I speak about you and think about you and Isaac often. It helps us take his mind off of all his worries about his own health but so glad your both doing so well
Love, Mama A
Post a Comment