*Warning...this post is about PooPoo*
Potty Talk is the talk of the town around here.
Isla has finally discovered the humor of "tooties" and "poopoo."
Today I was reading her the Frog & Toad story called "Cookies." It is all about how Frog & Toad need will power to not eat all the cookies.
At one point I stumbled on the word cookies and Isla burst out in this semi-forced hysterical laughter and said, "Not Poopies! It is cookies, Mama!!! Poopies would be yucky! [hahahaha]" I totally started laughing and then she started laughing for real.
Later she tooted and I asked if she needed to go potty.
She said, "No, I just did tooties, Mama! Tooties don't make my underwear messy. That's their will power."
Good to know!
This isn't quite related, but Isla tried to give herself a raspberry on her own tummy today. Picture her sitting up and leaning over and then pulling on her tummy skin to try to reach it. She settled for blowing and air raspberry to her tummy. She also gave Isaac a raspberry - I wonder what that was like for Isaac.
BTW, toileting seems to be resolved - knock on wood!
PS - I love this blog and I LOVE this post! Mommies, can you relate?


No comments:
Post a Comment