To make up for it we had a fancy tea party for lunch. Fancy = tiny bite sized food and using my breakable plates. She really loved preparing the food and eating it. She also loves the tea - Sleepy Time (aka - Teddy Bear Tea "This is Isla's tea. The other teas are all for you & this tea is for me.) I can't get over the cuteness of her trying to drink out of our over-sized mugs.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Tea Party
Poor Isla has had to suffer through the boredom of two phone meetings this week. I got out the play dough both times, but there is only so much playdoh mess that can entertain a two year old for a 1.5 hour meeting and 2.5 hour meeting. When I got off the phone today and it rang a few minutes later she burst into tears.
To make up for it we had a fancy tea party for lunch. Fancy = tiny bite sized food and using my breakable plates. She really loved preparing the food and eating it. She also loves the tea - Sleepy Time (aka - Teddy Bear Tea "This is Isla's tea. The other teas are all for you & this tea is for me.) I can't get over the cuteness of her trying to drink out of our over-sized mugs.
In other news I finished the mobile - well the hanging decorations for it.
To make up for it we had a fancy tea party for lunch. Fancy = tiny bite sized food and using my breakable plates. She really loved preparing the food and eating it. She also loves the tea - Sleepy Time (aka - Teddy Bear Tea "This is Isla's tea. The other teas are all for you & this tea is for me.) I can't get over the cuteness of her trying to drink out of our over-sized mugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Isla is too smart and too cute! Phone meeting are no fun for everyone. I'm sure you weren't thrilled at having to be on the phone for all that time either! The tea party looks so funa nd adorbale! The mobile felts came out great!
Post a Comment