We did a lot when Isla was napping yesterday and she was stunned when she woke up. It was pretty funny. As she was falling asleep last night she told me that she wanted to help me move furniture for Baby Isaac when she woke up. (This morning she woke up and the first thing she said was, "Good Morning! Let's go eat a hamburger. I want to eat one of those hamburgers." I have no idea what it was in reference to - maybe a dream? She always wakes up talking 100 mph, even if she is completely gorggy and it is really funny to hear what she says. Andrew & I try to never miss a wake up because they are so cute.)
Well, all the baby furniture is here, taking up a good chunk of the garage and today the fabric arrived. I'm really excited to start making things!


2 comments:
I'm so happy to see all your updates, and excited for all the developments with Isla's potty training, and the preparations for Issac! Where did you pick up those fabrics? They are all too cute!!!!
Hi Emi!
I got them online at two place (they are all part of one set but one place had a few of them for less). The are from Pink Chalk Fabrics & Lola Pink fabrics. I originally found them on Etsy. It was SO easy to order fabrics - both came in 2 days!
Post a Comment