Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blaaaahhhhh

They are pretty sure I had cardioversion last night, meaning my blood pressure and heart rate are down. I'm feeling pretty crappy today. I get dizzy, nauseous & headachey after sitting up for too long and then everyone runs are around doing vitals, etc. I feel more like a patient today than the vessel of a patient.

Now we just need Mr. Issac to go into version and things will be great.
Thanks again for all the love and support! We are feeling all the love and prayers! It means so much to Andrew, Isla, Isaac & me.

My new room is not very fancy compared to the swanky maternity ward, but it has a fridge & mirror and dresser and a beautiful huge window. I fell asleep looking out the window at the city lights and woke to another gorgeous foggy morning.

The staff up here is GREAT! They are used to patients who are here for a while (hopefully I won't be) and they are so chatty and sweet.

Friday Night Tele Nurse - Sandra (to me, Sandra is the epitome of a "nurse" name)
Friday Night Nurse - Lorna (I almost called her Lorna Doone multiple times)
Friday Night CCP - Regina
Saturday Nurse - Cat & Karen
Saturday Tele Nurse - Kendlall
Saturday CCP - Cheryl & Onie

No comments: