The hospital just sent me and my roommate a giant gift baskets with fruit and snacks and cookies and martinellis as an apology for having to share a room. Totally unexpected and nice!
My roommate has pre-eclampsia and might have to deliver tonight if her tests come back high. Her whole family is here freaking out a bit. It is very sweet.
The grandma just asked me if I was having a boy or a girl. I answered and then she said, "His heart beat sounds so strong!" (It is thumping along in the 200-220's right now.) I just had to laugh.
Now he has hiccups - always a fun thing to listen too!
I have two awesome RN's tonight...
- Friday Night Tele RN - Kate
- Friday Night OB RN - Stephanie
Stephanie is the RN doing the research on the aroma therapy (and a bunch of other things that will kick in probably right after I leave, like a rec room that can accommodate women on constant monitoring, like me.). She brought in some grapefruit oil to mask the foot odor. :-)


1 comment:
Hi AAI& baby I!
Well we're giving this a try!Hope it works! Bummer about today guys but we know God is cradling all of you and guiding your expert team!
Love you Lots,
Vicki&Bill
Post a Comment