The Dr. just came in & said I may be able to go home tomorrow!
Isaac is spending less about 25% of time in SVT, which is a big improvement from the previous 40%!
...A little more info...
Andrew & I just met with the Dr. She said that at this point they are more worried about me tolerating the medication than Isaac.
Ideally Isaac would have achieved cardioversion and converted to a normal rhythm, but on the spectrum of SVT babies that do not achieve cardioversion, Isaac has been doing really well since starting Sotalol.
I am honestly really freaked about going home, but everyone reassures me that they would not be sending me home unless they were confident about Isaac. Given the high level of care we've had, I agree that it would be very inconsistent for them to send me home without being confident about both Isaac & me.
Tuesday Night Nurse - Lorna
Tuesday Night Tele RN - Zida


3 comments:
*yay*Happy Dance*
Whew! I was just catching up with your blog and got the whole story, and I'm so glad to see some good news! Best wishes for you and Isaac!
I'll be hoping that today is the day! What are you looking forward to the MOST - your own bed, or your own shower? :)
Post a Comment