Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...

I'm going a little crazy right now.
Isaac has been great since about 1 this morning and the Dr. who came in this morning mentioned either inducing at 37 weeks OR going home at 37 weeks if he is stable.
This should be / is GREAT news, but I'm so tired of the roller coaster ride that I'd rather just know that we are delivering at 37 weeks.

I really hate the uncertainty of everything.

4 comments:

V.Moon said...

Hi all! My gosh you guys...And the adventure continues!We just got through reading everything.For sure you will remember this time of your lives forever with pride too because you're ALL handling it with grace and courage...Loved the pear day pictures.Andrew,Ali,Isla and sweety boy Isaac and for a while longer, Grams...the best pumpkins in the world pumpkin patch!Grantie and Gruncle Luna

Kenner said...

Wow, those are pretty opposite options, I don't blame you for feeling unsettled by it all :(

AggeJ said...

Sweetie I follow your blog everyday for news and I would love to talk to you but afraid to bother you in this stressful time. I hope that you have already received your flowers that Pa Pa and I sent you and hope that they will perk you up a little.
Hugs and Kisses,
MaMa A

Unknown said...

Ali, I am so sorry you have to go through this when you should be enjoying what is about to happen. Just keep your eye on the prize and your little man will be here before you know it. I have been following your story, mostly in the middle of the night . . .and cannot imagine what you are going through. Good thoughts to you as you make your way to the finish line.