Awesome awesome awesome night last night!!!
Isaac spent 30 minutes in SVT, but otherwise was only in SVT less than five minutes at a time for only a few minutes an hour.
It is a major improvement!!!
I'm SO happy and thankful.
If I do go home today I'm feeling much better about it. I'm also happy we will probably not have to adjust meds. Apparently Sotalol can take two days or so to kick in and it can take a bit longer when given transplacentaly.
Isla has all kinds of funny questions about this...
She asked my mom if she had to stay in the hospital for a long time to be checked on when she had babies in her tummy.
She asked Andrew where the baby will come out and what the baby will use to come out.
She always gives Isaac a kiss on my tummy before going home & likes to share stickers with him. She also likes it when I talk to her from Isaac. e.g. "Isaac says 'I love you Big Sister. Thank you for my sticker."
Thursday Tele RN - Kendal (yey for repeat Tele RNs)
Thursday RN - Cat & Karin


No comments:
Post a Comment