Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some Photos...

Here are some pictures from our crazy week...

I took this on 9-11, but it gives you a good idea of what Andrew & Isla are doing at home. When I'm home I get a break when Andrew gets home, but he has been on duty since he got home on Tuesday.
Words can't express how much I love both Andrew & Isla!
Our 1st visit on Wednesday morning. Isla was pretty ok with everything, which makes me glad. It is hard not to worry about how this is effecting her.

Isla and her Daddy have been having lots of adventures,
including meeting Russel the Kangaroo!

Here's a shot of Isaac's heart rate in (blessedly very brief) SVT. The area shaded blue is considered a safe heart rate for a baby in 3rd tri - 110 to 160 beats per minute. During this episode of SVT Isaac's heart jumped up to around 210 BPM. Typically his SVT episodes are between 205 & 240 BPM. Sometimes they last for just a minute or so, like this and sometimes for a few hours.
Friday in our new room!

Andrew & Isla and some of the view...
Clothes!!! Even though the gowns are pretty cute, it was so exciting to change into yoga pants & a comfy maternity tank!

2 comments:

Kenner said...

You look ridiculously pretty for a hospitalized pregnant woman ;) And your clothes look so cute and comfy, I love it!

Emi said...

I'm so glad that you are well taken care of and in such great hands. Isla and Andrew have been such troopers! I'm excited to hear that things seem to be heading in the right direction, and that you are on you way towards being able to head home! Keeping you and Issac in my thoughts!