Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Kidding...

Isaac has been in SVT around 30-50% since around 10 am this morning, so I'm not going home yet.

The good side of this is that the SVT is SO much lower than it has been. He had a few episodes in 230's but mostly it has been between 190's and 215.

Thursday Night Nurse - Theresa
Thursday Tele Nurse - Ferthol

5 comments:

Aunt Chris said...

Or as Aleks would say, "JK!"

Darn. At least you're there where they can watch Isaac closely, like you pointed out earlier. Here's hoping you'll be heading home soon!

P.S. Ali, your Blog is phenomenal--I enjoy following it.

strivingChef said...

:-(

Sending prayers and hugs!

Rachel said...

Oh Ali. What a bummer. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I am praying that things turn around for you all and that the meds fix this soon. We love you!

David said...

Thinking about you and praying for you!!!

Marisela said...

Oops, that was me! (I'm sure you would have figured it out.) Sending you hugs! :)