Isla really loves saying prayers before bed & grace before dinner. She is able to say most of her prayers all by herself and always comes up with the most interesting things to be thankful for. Tonight she said, "Thank you for our trip to Julian to go to the pear orchard. God bless Mr. & Mrs. O'Dell (The owners of the orchard)."
She does two funny things during prayers - she always says some version of "Father, Spirit, Holy Son" and then says "Amens." After which she announces, "I said TWO Amens!"
She also insists that God is a girl. Whenever I refer to God as a he, she corrects me immediately. Since I really have no idea about God's gender I'm happy to go along with her.


2 comments:
I like that she's so convinced God is a woman ;) Any idea where that came from? It's unusual, but that makes it cuter! :)
So sweet! :)
Post a Comment