Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ups & Downs

Isaac has been up and down, so my mood has been down and up, but mostly his heart has been low in the last 24 hours!!!

My RN is taking me on a wheel chair ride outside today! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

V.Moon said...

Hi Ali! Have a fun toot around the hospital..I'd be exited too!Glad Isaac has been calm lately! Well we're back but I'm still coughing up a storm so I'm going to wait till next week to come visit ok? That will be best for everyone...Love and Later,Grantie V.

AggeJ said...

Looking forward to seeing you tonight. Enjoy your chariot ride this afternoon.
Love, Ma Ma A

Erica N. said...

Hi Ali,

Just checking in to say that our thoughts are with you and Isaac, and we're wishing for the best outcome for him! I'm so sorry to hear that you're stuck in the hospital indefinitely, not to mention having to deal with all the uncertainty. It sounds like you are managing like a champ, though. Hang in there!

Love
Erica